Friday, March 18, 2016

Parigi


We tried Parigi on Friday night and it was extremely disappointing.  The service was extremely slow - the meal lasted 3 hours- and Ryan had to keep getting up to remind the waitress to bring us things. Worst of all, the food was ridiculously overpriced.  My "first course" sized pasta was $21.  Ryan asked to make his tortellini an entree size and they marked it up to $32!!!  Not worth it.  Add the fact that the location is awful and is where restaurants go to die, I don't see this place lasting more than 2-3 years.

Between the group at our table, we've pretty much tried all the pastas.  I ordered the best - Pappardelle al Ragu (classic veal ragu bolognese).  Ryan's tortellini with cream sauce was ok; but I thought it had a funky taste.

I won't be going back here unless someone begs me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment